Whether it’s mountain biking, hiking, or solo backpacking, the RAT Dengue branded Jack Wolfskin Gossamer tent is the perfect companion that’s built to move fast, setup quick and keep you dry. This is the tent used by our instructors while training and adventuring in remote locations.
- Bathtub floor
- Inner mosquito netting can be pitched without fly
- Single door
- Internal storage pockets
- Repair kit
- 9 standard stakes and 4 heavy duty stakes
- Pack size (uncompressed): 5.5″ x 16″
- Pack weight: 3.5 pounds
- Inside dimensions (usable space): 84″ x 35″
- POLYESTER 75D: lightweight, robust, fast-drying and UV-resistant fabric with PU coating, used for tent flysheets
- MOSQUITO MESH 40D: fine-gauge, lightweight mosquito mesh (inner tent)
- HYDROFILM POLYESTER 150D: durable, waterproof-coated groundsheet fabric
- DAC ALUMINIUM 7001: very lightweight aluminium tent poles (9 mm)
DENGUE-TENT-SM (RAT Degnue Tent, Small)
ESEE knives are made with absolute attention to detail using the finest raw materials and care during the manufacturing process. We stand behind our knives with a 100% unconditional lifetime guarantee. If your ESEE knife should ever break, we will repair or replace it. This warranty follows the knife throughout its life, anywhere in the world. No sales receipt or warranty registration required.
NOTICES / WARNINGS:
WARNING! This product can expose you to chemicals including Sulfur, Nickel, Chromium, Vanadium and Lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Sulfur, Nickel, Chromium, Lead and Iodine, which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. All Black Oxide finished knives have a copper / selenium cold process. Read more about these and other warnings here: Notices and Warnings.