- AMAZON / EBAY: ESEE Knives does not sell direct to Amazon. Unless pre-approved, ESEE Knives does not allow direct sales to Amazon LLC, Amazon Vendor Central Accounts, or allow FBA (Fulfilled By Amazon). Dealers and retailers may sell ESEE products on their Amazon store and fulfill that order directly, but new dealers are not allowed to sell directly to Amazon or allow Amazon to fulfill the order. This policy greatly reduces the issues of counterfeit knives in the marketplace. ESEE Knives does not strictly prohibit from listing our products on Ebay, but we strongly advise against it. As far as we know, Ebay is the largest domestic source of counterfeit ESEE Knives in the marketplace. Ebay consistently refuses to remove counterfeit listings. If you list ESEE on Ebay you are mixing your products with counterfeits, thus confusing customers. If your only sales are only on Ebay, then your ESEE application will likely be declined.
- MAP PRICING: MAP pricing will be enforced on any ESEE product with a stated MAP price. If a dealer violates MAP policy there will be one warning. Any subsequent violation will result in ESEE no longer selling to that dealer. All distributors of ESEE products are required to enforce MAP pricing to any customer they sell to. Our policy is simple: abide by MAP pricing or don't sell our products. Please note that ESEE Knives initiated a MAP policy on some new products beginning in 2018. All of the older SKUs are not MAP priced. If the SKU has MAP pricing it will be clearly shown on the ESEE price sheet.
- WARRANTY RETURNS: We request that all warranty issues be addressed directly through ESEE Knives and not through the dealer/retailer. This ensures that the end user is dealt with in a timely fashion and given correct information concerning their issue. This also alleviates the retailer from playing “middleman” when a customer has a concern or issue.
- TERMS: Terms for new customers are credit card, pre-pay or wire transfer before the order ships. If you are an approved Net-30 customer, then we demand that all invoices be paid according to terms. Any late payments will result in your terms being suspended. We're in the knife business, not the banking business. We simply don't care how big you are or how much you buy, we do not extend past Net-30 on any account with terms. Period. If you don't like our terms, then buy knives from another manufacturer. We absolutely take care of our dealers who are honorable and pay on time. We refuse to sell direct to large chain stores who feel they can own a small business through their buying power.
- LEAD TIMES: New order leads times range from 14-60 days depending on the item ordered.
- SAFETY & WARNINGS: All dealers and distributors who sell via the internet, or within the state of California, must read our California Proposition 65 Notices and provide notice accordingly to the consumer.
- APPLICATION: The form below will ask for your Business License and State Sales Tax Resale #. You can also fax these to (256) 570-0175 or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once all information is received, an ESEE representative will follow-up to discuss your account. If you prefer not to use the webform below, you may download a PDF or an Excel of the application, then email or fax all the required information.
Fill out the form below to apply to become an ESEE dealer: