Zoleo satellite communicator for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale / Trade' started by Twiztedmind, Jan 6, 2024.

1. Twiztedmind

Twiztedmind Member

I have a new never used Zoleo satellite communicator up for sale. It has the ability to send an SOS signal using the iridium satellite network and the GEOS emergency center. It uses the exact same technology satellite system and emergency response centers as Garmin. You can send text messages through your phone once paired even without a cell signal. You can send check in messages to your selected contacts and get weather and weather alerts. It’s very durable and water resistant. It comes with a carabiner to attach it to a pack or clothes. I lost the charging cord but it’s a simple usb charging cable so you either probably have one already or can get one for a few bucks. This thing has never been outside and works and powers on perfectly. This will give you peace of mind on your adventures! A subscription is required for SOS and massaging but the subscription through Zoleo is cheaper than Garmin. I bought a Garmin Tread Xl Overland off road navigation system and Garmin Inreach is built into it so I no longer need the Zoleo. New they are $200 I’m asking $150 shipped with insurance. I take Cash App Venmo and Apple Pay.

Attached Files: