WTS HPG Ute

Discussion in 'For Sale / Trade' started by Hiddenwoodsman, Feb 11, 2024.

1. Hiddenwoodsman

Hiddenwoodsman Member

My post over on BCUSA
    Hey y’all, did some “spring cleaning” and came across my Ute that I realize I’ve never used, I originally bought this to replace my Kifaru Muskeg but the Muskeg better suits me so here we are, the bag is like new condition, has never seen outside or use, if you’d like more pics I can snap some more for ya! Bag and Belt together were about $500, I’m asking $340 for the bag AND prairie belt shipped to your door, which you usually have to purchase separately, thanks for looking!
    • 500d, 1000d, and hypalon construction
    • dual 7075 aluminum stays 1/8"x1"
    • 24" chassis, 26" total height
    • removable lightweight framesheet rides in internal hydration / framesheet pocket
    • hydration port
    • HPG original pulley compression that can be used with and without an external pocket. when used with an external pocket, the external pocket can be used as a free floating compression panel or locked in for "almost sewn" performance
    • single main compartment
    • zippered 2" top lid pocket.
    • 3 heavily reinforced internal hang loops on inside suspension side of pack for hanging heavy items
    • dual bellows wand pockets with drawcord adjustment
    • loop Velco on underside of lid for attaching Velcro compatible pouches like the 58 Pouch or Tool Roll
    • HPG original pulley suspension for adjustable shoulder articulation
    • 5.7lbs with medium Prairie Belt

Attached Files:

Adventurer and Jtallen83 like this.
  2. Hiddenwoodsman

Hiddenwoodsman Member

*SOLD* please delete