Wtb ESEE 4,5 or 6(possibly all) blk, straight edge w/sheath

Discussion in 'For Sale / Trade' started by CeeFried, Dec 14, 2016.

1. CeeFried

CeeFried Member

Well with this post my cherry has been officially popped in the thread dept. I recently purchased my first ESSE from UncleMalice and even though it just shipped It got the ball rolling and I've worked my A@s off this year so it's Time to treat myself to some new upgraded Gear! so the Izula is off the list BIG thanks again Unc! It's really tough getting the coveted ESEE's this way besides the one local store that I will NEVER set foot in again not a chance! I could go the amazon route but would way rather support youse all,that is if any of you are willing to part with these! I prefer black possibly OD definitely straight edge and with sheath. Thanks either way Eh!
    *New condition would be Apreciated as I'm a bit anal and like put my own beauty scars on em! I know I know asking someone to part with a new one is like asking to sell me your soul! just see how some have many and thought maybe they would like to help a brother out hehe

Last edited: Dec 14, 2016
    Bushman5, Benson X and mwramos76 like this.
  2. satori

satori Member

If this forum does not feed you the esee's you are looking for quick enough. Give ebay a try. If you dig hard enough there is occasionally a deal to be had.

Welcome!

Rockmart ESEE likes this.
  3. Benson X

Benson X Member

Welcome! I need to keep the rest of my ESEEs, after thinning my herd a little bit more today.

Good luck on your search, I have no doubt you'll find some good'uns on here, and probably end up with a nice addiction...err...collection! :D

CeeFried likes this.
  4. Bushman5

Bushman5 Member

just be careful of fakes!

satori likes this.
  5. satori

satori Member

Yes fakes! Is there others to look for then besides izula? Hope ok to post here. Seems helpful! :)

6. edge927

edge927 Member

Sent you a PM.

7. CeeFried

CeeFried Member

This dream list has been ticked off and not just one But thanks to a nice package offer from mmbackpacker I'm all geared up with the start of what I can only assume from what I see of his own gear might turn into a collection possibly an obsession! so I guess the best step is to get the all mighty Junglas! have to give the ol bank account a little breather hard to keep up with all the deleted emails so my lady can't keep track LOL!

8. Bushman5

Bushman5 Member

HOLY CRAP! MMBACKPACKER sold you everything on your list but the Junglas?

CONGRATS MAN!

can't wait to see the knives when they arrive! and like i said in my PM, more than willing to get out into the woods for knife and fire time!

oh and your lady will know eventually...trust me...so be SURE to hook her up with a blade of her own...

satori likes this.
  9. CeeFried

CeeFried Member

MMBACKPACKER hooked me up for sure never even thought to ask if he might want to throw a Junglas into the package and honestly I'm just super appreciative he set me up like he did the junglas will come in time, possibly a very short time haha!
    For sure we will get into the Bush and get the new ESEE'S where they will be at home!
    She won't have any idea about ALL of them even though I doubt she mind this my new and only way I be investing beer and bad habits money since I stopped all that so if this the worst thing I do well then I think I'm pretty well off! she more of a kitchen knife/ baker and would NEVER go in the Bush for longer than a hike so All is well! dang I can't wait to open that package when It arrives :)

Bushman5 likes this.