WildBills wild deal of the month

Discussion in 'For Sale / Trade' started by Wildbill247365, Jul 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mwramos76

mwramos76 Member

Nice spelling Mike. Even better manners

Zeitgeist likes this.
  2. Wildbill247365

Wildbill247365 Member

Slade look at the hawk in question last night and said what he saw and thinks it is over as far as I am concerned. But can not sit and have some one call me a lair still and claim I took the photo down when I did not.

3. Mike Perrin

Mike Perrin Administrator Staff Member

Guys let it go. I won't ride Bill any more on this. If you wish to do business with him by all means go to it. The photo proves my point.))
    Mike

ManOfSteel likes this.
  4. Mike Perrin

Oh I'll apologize for saying you took the photo down Bill.)) I didn't see the original thread.. My mistake. But the photo above still shows a cracked piece of steel.))

5. Mike Perrin

I'm not upset. This part of the forum never really enters my thoughts and wouldn't have except the original thread got a little weird.))
    I leave you to it.

6. Wildbill247365

Wildbill247365 Member

I am done with this, I did nothing wrong or to be ashamed of. I guess I need to put just joking after a joke to keep the confusion out of the post. Opions are everyone's right and believe what you want. Those who know me knows this is all untrue, if you don't know me well it up to you what to beleive. This needs to end and end now. Nothing but arguments will result. Could someone please lock, delete or do what it takes to stop this insane arguments.

Zeitgeist and mwramos76 like this.
  7. mwramos76

mwramos76 Member

IMG_5938.PNG LoL starts off with "Guys let it go" then proceeds with TWO more post still stirring the poop.

Zeitgeist and bladesmith3 like this.
  8. Jeff Randall

Jeff Randall ESEE Knives / Randall's Adventure & Training Staff Member

Been on the road traveling all day but wanted to check in on this thread. I have not read all the replies, so the last thing I have read is where the fight started but I did notice it had been locked.

The ultimate question being asked is whether or not Bill is a crack dealer. Here's my serious take on it:

Judging from the pic that was posted I would say it's a crack and not buy the knife. BUT, Bill has made many transactions on this forum and his feedback is good, so if Bill told me it was not a crack, then I'd buy the knife. If Bill was a first time poster/seller then I would absolutely not buy the knife.

So, I'm not judging whether or not it's a crack from a photo, but I would trust Bill based on his past track record to not screw me if he claimed it was not a crack.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.