Tales of Victory!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FAL'ER, Apr 27, 2020.

1. FAL'ER

FAL'ER Member

I'll go first, Last summer hearing tell of the new Ashley Game knife(AGK) I went and pre-ordered one. Well it showed up and I liked it.
    And then before I even got to throw it, I lost it. Not out in the world mind you, I knew it was somewhere around the house, I just knew it. For a couple of months I checked and rechecked places I likely might have tucked it away, gunsafe, under the bed, the car, my knife tote, hell I brought the ladder in to look on the top of cabinetry, I even went up into the attic to the ESEE box it came in to see if I had put it there. It wasn't in any of those places.
    So today, I'm waiting for the mother in law to show up so I could jump start the car,(left the key in ignition turned to access.) Killed the battery.
    So. I'm waiting and I think I'll just check a little deeper and look under the kids middle row of seating. Yep there it was #0089 HAh.
    I'd show a picture of it, but I can't find my damn camera.

Victory!
    Your welcome,
    Nate

2. FAL'ER

FAL'ER Member

So I lost it, but then I found it.
    Just in case you don't wanna read that wall of text.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2020
    IW17, TerryD and Strigidae like this.
  3. RocketmanDane

RocketmanDane Member

I have thought for the last couple of days that someone had swiped my good shoes (Merrel Moabs) from my front porch..
    I’ve been plotting and planning how to bait and catch the would be shoe snatchers!
    TODAY was the day I needed to drag my broken fridge to the curb. Hadn’t been in the garage since the day it broke.
    Went out with my bad shoes on(some generic slip on shoe) and what’s sitting in front of the fridge? The shoes I’ve been missing..... The ones the kiddos decided to be nice and bring in for me... And then forgot they did or to even tell me.
    Victory! I caught the culprits!

4. FAL'ER

FAL'ER Member

Testify!

5. Frigin

Frigin Member

I went for a quad ride and my new Esee 6 was in the back box I got half way threw my ride stopped for some water .........box wasn’t locked water and knofe were gone. :( Rode my bike where I went a few days later haven’t found it yet but there was one part of the trail I got lost on and thats where I think It fell. So I have to go back on the quad and look. It was too muddy for the bike to get to the specific area anyway. :mad::confused:
    Victory soon to come!

6. FAL'ER

FAL'ER Member

Did you find your knife?

7. FAL'ER

FAL'ER Member

Victory - Moved a pharmacy prescription from Wal greens to Wal Mart, saved $30.

Twoody88 and RocketmanDane like this.
  8. RocketmanDane

RocketmanDane Member

That’s a epic feat in itself right now!
    I have heard the grumbles about even getting medicine.. I know some states or organizations have increased there max # of pills dispensed. And that is apparently putting a strain on the supplies.
    I know with a medicine I have to take daily they will fill 120 days worth.. Normally they can only give 60 days at a time.

FAL'ER likes this.
  9. FAL'ER

FAL'ER Member

I never even thought about that, I think I only get 30 days at a time, but I make it last for 60 to 90 days cause I don't take it every day.

10. Frigin

Frigin Member

........I had no victory........dam me is there a tails of failure

11. RocketmanDane

RocketmanDane Member

Yaaah.... It Can/ Has been a PITA for 30 day Meds even before all this craziness.. The longer refills make me happy :)