Safariland holster for G45

Discussion in 'Knives, Gear, Guns And Other Tools' started by Bozho, Nov 12, 2020.

1. Bozho

Bozho Member

Does anyone have a Safariland holster for Glock 19/45 ? I found a dealer here and am looking at their holsters, they look quite good.
    I am wondering if the G19 models fit the 45 properly - in theory it should, but who knows..

I am mostly looking for IWB and very low profile OWB.

2. JV3

JV3 Member

safariland is my favorite owb holster (the one with the als) but for the g17...for iwb/ccw i like the g-code/incog holsters. the way the safariland's belt loop attachment works it'll be very bulky if you try iwb with it plus i don't think they even have an attachment that will let you convert a owb to iwb.

my g19 fits several of my g17 holsters so i don't see why a g45 won't fit a g19 holster although i've never actually tried a g45 yet.

owb and iwb are very different and i recommend buying both types if you want the max versatility and comfort...otherwise you'll be sacrificing some kind of feature or comfort to work both ways in my opinion.

Bozho likes this.
  3. Bozho

Bozho Member

Yes I am looking for separate IWB and OWB holsters, one for urban and one for woods carry. The slides of the 19 gen5 and 45 should be the same, so they should fit, but it would be best if I get to try it before I buy it.
    I have a kydex IWB but I'm looking for something more comfortable and their model 18 looks quite nice

4. Rich275

Rich275 Member

5. David from NC

David from NC Member

The G19 Safarilands do fit just fine. I have went to exclusively ALS holsters for all my handguns (except .22s and my .38 pocket gun). My G19s I ran a Gen5 in work fine with my G45 and I sold my G19.

JV3 and Bozho like this.
  6. Bozho

Bozho Member

Thanks!