Misc: BCM, ESEE, HPG, Magpul, Knights Armament, etc…

Discussion in 'For Sale / Trade' started by DirtySouth, Sep 7, 2023.

1. DirtySouth

DirtySouth Member

Being poor sucks so in order to buy something, I have to sell something. Now that is out of the way, I have some miscellaneous parts/items laying around that I’m not using anytime soon so they need to go. I have other items for sale also, just in a different sub forum so be sure to check out my listings.

You would be greatly helping out a father of two teenage daughters; one that’s in college and the other that does cheer for two different teams, now you know why I’m poor!

*** Payment accepted. PayPal F&F, Venmo, USPS Money Order, Cash. ***

1) BCM MCMR 10” rail. Used but in good shape with all of the components that come with it. $125

2) Rosco Manufacturing 11.5” barrel. Used (60 rounds). $115

3) Surefire 3P Eliminator FH (1/2x28). New in box with crush washer. $85

4) Sold! Magpul Pmags 30rd Gen 3. I have 5 NIP and two that I took out of the package but never loaded. Ideally I’d like to trade these for 20 rounders, mag for mag. If not, I’d sell them. Sold!

5) Edgar Sherman Designs (ESD) sling. Ranger Green and New. $40 SPM

6) Hill People Gear Medium Recon Kit bag. Ranger Green and new. Perfect for a do all “chest rig”. I have one set up as a make shift Micro chest rig using the Esstac Kywi mag pouch. I have also run the Blue Force Gear 10 speed on one. I have a dedicated rig now and passed down my HPG Recon to my wife. I use a different HPG kit bag for general purpose stuff like hiking/backpacking and when I was on a SAR team. $90

7) Sold! ESEE RB3. Although I have never used this knife, I am going to list it as such. It accumulated a little surface rust (1095 carbon steel will do that) on the blade and I took a go at it with a little fine grit sandpaper to remove some of it by hand. It isn’t a show piece and honestly if I didn’t have so many knives I’d keep it but I’m wanting to buy something else and this one is an extra. Sold!

8) Sold! ESEE 4 OD blade with Natural Canvas G10 scales. Use it once to cut open a package while camping and put it up. I have a ESEE 3 that I got after completing one of the classes that the ESEE/RAT guys out on, and I have a bigger knife that a buddy made so I really don’t have a use for this one as it is more or less an “in between” size for me. If you don’t have a 3” and 5” knife, I highly recommend the 4 for an all rounder. Sold!

9) QVIST Bladeworks Variant Production Edition 2.0 Jade G-10. NIB $70

10) QVIST Bladeworks Variant Production Edition 2.0 Stonewash Titanium. NIB $100

11) Primary Arms SLX 3x Micro Magnifier with Flip to Side mount. I bought this combo to go with my SLX 1x Micro Prism but decided to cut some weight and stick with just the Micro Prism itself. One little mark on it from the safe, otherwise I’m great shape. Comes with the boxes. This combo cost me $180 for the magnifier and $80 for the Mount (1.41”/1.535”/1.64” heights). $185

12) I have several NIP Center Industries EPM 30 round magazines with the blue followers. These are new in package. $12

The specs are below.

NSN: 1005-01-630-9508

Part Number: 13058014

13) Knights Armament VFG aka “Broomstick”. Several of these available, all marked Titusville, FL. These are surplus/used so you will have instant street cred for your Instagram or Reddit pictures. With that being said, the one that you receive may have scratches, dirt/sand, or other imperfections. They will be in working order. Perfect for those clone builds. $45

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 15, 2023
    tt5stargeneral, Dagwood and Jtallen83 like this.
  2. DirtySouth

DirtySouth Member

Any questions, feel free to shoot me a message.

3. DirtySouth

DirtySouth Member

Send reasonable offers!

beestokk likes this.
  4. DYSPHORIC JOY

DYSPHORIC JOY Administrator Staff Member

Good stuff.

5. DirtySouth

DirtySouth Member

These prices are shipped.

6. DirtySouth

DirtySouth Member