Lost Patch

Discussion in 'ESEE® Knives and Gear' started by JackLondon, Oct 18, 2016.

1. JackLondon

JackLondon Member

image.jpeg
    Went looking for my new Arctryx hat to where yesterday and realized I misplaced it. Spent about 4 hours tearing my house apart looking for it. I didn't care too much about the hat, but it had my only ESEE patch on it. I sat down after everyone went to bed and back tracked my time in my head. Finally came to a date two weeks ago when I wore the hat to get my hair cut.

I called the hair shop first thing when they opened and the lady immediately knew the hat when I described it. She went as far as to say, "the patch with skulls and knives."

Hat successfully returned and balance has been returned to my universe.

2. JMJ

JMJ Member

The joyful feeling of getting back something you thought was lost forever is pretty awesome! Funny how it's equal and completely opposite of the feeling you have when you notice the thing is lost.

Glad to see you got it back!

GaryMc likes this.
  3. DSD

DSD Member

I hate when that happens....good for you taking the time and recalling your steps....i smoked way too much weed when younger to remember what i had for breakfast this morning.

GaryMc likes this.
  4. Spartan

Spartan Member

I usually have my kids help me find stuff if I misplace. They can prove useful :D