I’m back

Discussion in 'EXPAT Knives®' started by Expat, Jun 5, 2023.

1. Expat

Expat Expat™ Knives Staff Member

Took some time off to build a financial empire and become independently wealthy. Now I’m able to get back on here and talk about stupid stuff like knives.

I spent the weekend with @Strigidae doing some cool stuff. You’ll all see that stuff in the future. (No, not on OnlyFans).

What have I missed?

Strigidae, The Marsh Gorilla and ASH like this.
  2. Expat

Also, would anyone happen to have my phone email password?

Strigidae likes this.
  3. DiscoveryLover

DiscoveryLover Member

Nice to see you back.
    We all thought the Covid got you.

4. Expat

it had a hold of me for awhile that’s for sure!

Strigidae and DiscoveryLover like this.
  5. Andy the Aussie

Andy the Aussie Administrator of the Century Staff Member

…… interesting given what he has been marketing on his OF page….. :D

Good to see you even with the questionable company you keep !!

6. The Marsh Gorilla

The Marsh Gorilla Member

IMG_4409.jpeg

Kryptonian, Bushman5 and Zeek like this.
  7. Adventurer

Adventurer Member

Welcome back! We've all been thinking of you from time to time and wondering where that sticker guy went!

About a month ago I signed up for ChatGPT and was playing around with it. I gave it a few prompts and asked it to write me a funny story about you. Here's what it came back with, quite entertaining considering it is AI generated...

"Once upon a time, there was a man named Expat who worked for ESEE Knives, a company that specialized in producing high-quality knives for outdoor enthusiasts and professionals. Expat was known for his love of sheep, knife throwing, and his obsession with keeping his knives rust-free.

Expat's love of sheep was legendary, so much so that his coworkers joked that he was "baa-sically a shepherd." They would walk for miles together, chatting about everything from the weather to the latest ESEE knife designs. To everyone else, it seemed a little odd, but to Expat, it was perfect. Expat's coworkers found this hilarious, and would sometimes tease him by pretending to baa along with him.

As for knife throwing, Expat was convinced that he was the best in the business. He would often challenge his coworkers to a throwing contest, and he was always the first to brag when he hit the target. One day, he missed the target and the knife flew off into the distance. "Don't worry," Expat said, "I'll get it back - I have a sixth sense when it comes to knives." His coworkers just rolled their eyes.

Expat's obsession with keeping his knives rust-free was a source of amusement for everyone who knew him. He would often carry his knives around in a little velvet-lined case, like they were precious jewels. When he noticed a tiny speck of rust on one of his blades, he would freak out and start talking to it like it was a misbehaving child. "Now, now, little rust spot," he'd say, "You know you're not supposed to be here."

Despite all of this, Expat was well-liked by his coworkers, who found his quirks endearing. They even bought him a little sheep-shaped knife sharpener as a joke, which he loved. And in the end, Expat learned that it's okay to be a little bit odd, as long as you're good at what you do and you can have a laugh at yourself along the way."

Bushman5, Jtallen83 and Strigidae like this.
  8. Expat

Well I’ve made it I guess. Fake Chinese people are writing stories about me.

I’m only a half step away from my own Wikipedia page!

The Marsh Gorilla, TerryD and ASH like this.
  9. C99c

C99c Member

Well, now we know how long sticker money lasts...
    Glad you're not dead.
    Take your Moka pot anywhere interesting lately?

The Marsh Gorilla likes this.
  10. Expat

Quantico, VA to teach some FBI agents last week.

I’ve started taking up residence from time to time in a Pensacola Beach condo these days. Life is pretty tame for me right now. Bouncing from recording studio in Alabama to the Palm Restaurant in Charlotte is about all I do.

BrianRowe and The Marsh Gorilla like this.