GEAR SALE! Knives, sheaths, holsters, gun stuff, oh my!

Discussion in 'For Sale / Trade' started by Uncle Malice, Dec 5, 2016.

1. Uncle Malice

Uncle Malice Member

Getting ready to move soon and going through a bunch of gear stuff that I don't use anymore. More to come as I work my way through it.

OPEN TO OFFERS AND MULTIPLE ITEM DISCOUNTS!

HYVE Glock 43 slide plate and magazine release. $20 shipped

[​IMG]

ESEE 3 uncoated. Good condition with light patina. Includes original tan sheath and leather pocket sheath. Great for EDC use. Slim profile. SOLD!
    [​IMG]

ESEE 3 leather bushcraft sheath. Leather belt loop with double snap fastener for easy on/off. Fold over flap with snap for secure carry. TRADED
    [​IMG]

Leather EDC pocket sheath for SURVIVE GSO 4.1. Also fits Fallkniven F1 or similar profile knives. $20 shipped.

[​IMG]

New/Unused ESEE IZula EDC kit. G10 scales with molle/belt carry backing. Will also include a hank of paracord! SOLD!

[​IMG]

Galco Skyops holster for Sig Sauer P229. Tuckable IWB holster. $25 shipped.

[​IMG]

DARA Holsters HK P30L carbon fiber IWB. $35 shipped.

[​IMG]

Benchmade 950 Rift. Good condition. Smooth action. SOLD!

[​IMG]

Zero Tolerance 0620. NEW IN BOX. SOLD.

[​IMG]

Cold Steel Recon 1 in CTS-XHP steel. Lightly used. Super sharp. SOLD

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
  2. Uncle Malice

Uncle Malice Member

HK P30SK +1 pinky extension and X-Grip adapter for USPc/P2000 magazines. $20 shipped.

[​IMG]

Hogue rubber grip for Ruger GP1000 revolvers. $10 shipped.

[​IMG]

Spike's Tactical 6-pisition mil-spec buffer tube with receiver plate and castle nut. $25 shipped.

[​IMG]

Springfield XDM gear mag pouch. Carries 2 9/40 mags. $5 shipped or FREE with any other purchase if you want it!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 9, 2016
  3. Uncle Malice

Uncle Malice Member

ZT and Recon 1 are sold! Make me offers guys. Everything's gotta go. Happy to make bundle discounts! No trades currently.

4. CeeFried

CeeFried Member

Happy thirstday eh Unc, hope the blowout be going well sad to see you purging some nice gear but at the same time good for the ones who end up with it! Sooo by any chance do you still have the izula? I would love to add her to my pack on the shoulder strap for sure! Ok now the crappy part depending on how you look at it I guess, I'm in Canada? Let me know what your thinking and we go from there. Sorry if I wasted your time and good luck on the purge either way

Cee

5. Uncle Malice

Uncle Malice Member

Hey brother, no worries. The Izula is still available at this time. I don't have a problem shipping to Canada, I would just ask that you pay actual shipping cost. If you're okay with that then we can go from there. Shoot me a PM if you want it! Cheers!

6. CeeFried

CeeFried Member

Happy today to you Unc,hope it's been a gooder so far! honestly I'm not sure why but I can't seem to find how to PM you which I assume is private message?? I'm not very Internetty forum guy and literally just found and signed up to this fantastic gem of a place yesterday! I'm jacked you will ship that little gem to your Northern Nephew and for sure I would be honored to pay the shipping if you wrap it for me so it feels even more like a present to myself when I litteraly rip chew that thing open in excitement hahaha! OK kidding about the wrapping just an envelope would be fantastic Uncle! if I only knew how to PM... or is pm post message? or did you mean like pm night time? also one last question are you actually my Uncle?

Uncle Malice likes this.
  7. Bcamos

Bcamos Member

This has to be the strangest post I've read on this forum...

Uncle Malice likes this.
  8. VolGrad

VolGrad Member

Translation app gone wrong no doubt.

Uncle Malice likes this.
  9. Uncle Malice

Uncle Malice Member

lol thanks guys. I'm PM'ing with CeeFried now. :D

Also, Benchmade is gone and Friday price drop across the board! After this the remaining items will just go to ebay. Hit me up if you want anything! Have a great weekend!

10. CeeFried

CeeFried Member

I believe this is meant as a compliment thank you for that! happy early Saturday eh!

11. CeeFried

CeeFried Member

Hey Unc does the Friday price drop include the Izula? how about 49.99$ haha

12. CeeFried

CeeFried Member

Highlarious though and for sure this comment turned my day around, thank you for that! was for sure not a translation machine just a cRaZyStOnEdCaNaDiAn who just joined up for this new goodtimes place with some pretty good seeming people so I thought I'd join the party with style and have some laughs and goodtimes along the way! Translation and transmission over......
    for now

Bcamos likes this.
  13. Bcamos

Bcamos Member

Idk, I usually need a translator for most Canadians! Eh?

CeeFried likes this.
  14. CeeFried

CeeFried Member

eh I do believe we speak eh pretty well eh but I know eh that as the invisible line is crossed eh our language seems to be a little eh heavy eh we sorry we try not to be too much aboot that! eh
    Canucks are gonna smash the Hurricanes this year eh if they ever start playing better hockey so actually maybe you can have this year cause I looking at the stats and they looking pretty brutal!

15. CeeFried

CeeFried Member

Eh

16. bladesmith3

bladesmith3 Member

17. Bushman5

Bushman5 Member

Hello All, I'd like to welcome CeeFried to the campfire. He is in Delta , south of Vancouver BC. I have sent him a PM and hopefully we can meet up and do a daytrip somewhere and have a fire and use our knives!

I will be happy to vet him after meeting him.

CeeFried and Uncle Malice like this.
  18. Uncle Malice

Uncle Malice Member

Bump! Open to offers on the remaining items! Still time to get them before Xmas!

Also, CeeFried was A+ to work with. I waited until after shipment to send him a copy of the receipt and he paid it immediately. No issues at all. Good dude.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2016
    Bushman5 and CeeFried like this.
  19. CeeFried

CeeFried Member

I'm really new to this forum thing but I get what the bump is now (haha ya I Google it) if I new earlier I would a been bumping this for Unc! Come on guys buy his stuff such a good quick transaction and couldn't have been better to deal with and incredibly quick my PayPal barely cleared fast enough before it was in the mail! Awesome first experience buying something off of a forum. Couldn't say enough good things about Uncle! buy yourselves a Christmas gift Unc will hook you up!

Uncle Malice likes this.
  20. CeeFried

CeeFried Member

thanks for the kind words and vouching for me Unc!

Uncle Malice likes this.