FS: Liong Mah Remedy and a full size M390 Doug Ritter Griptilian

Discussion in 'For Sale / Trade' started by esee6&3, Jan 30, 2017.

1. esee6&3

esee6&3 Member

gotta sell some stuff hopefully in time to get my hands on a grail ive been wanting.

Liong Mah Remedy with s35vn blade, sweet flipper, great action on this knife. solid lock up, no blade play and centering is near perfect. comes with the liong mah zippered pouch and id card. this knife has bronzed hardwear. has some marks on the scales. this knife is a regular carry and has seen usage and has been sharpened and stropped. solid knife though with no issues. asking $285 obo
    Price drop to $260 shipped

next is a full size doug ritter griptilian with brand new micarta scales. knife comes with the original black scales and pocket clip as well as a deep carry pocket clip as pictured. anodized titanium standoffs. blade is M390 steel. knife has seen very little pocket time and has not cut much. knife is almost like new. smooth action and blade locks up solid. centering is not perfect but not bad either. will also come with benchmade box. SOLD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 1, 2017
  2. VolGrad

VolGrad Member

Ooooooh nice Ritter and scales. If I didn't already own 5 of them I'd probably be sending you a PM right now.

3. esee6&3

esee6&3 Member

ritter sold, price drop of remedy

4. esee6&3

esee6&3 Member

Price drop on the liong mah, $260 shipped. This knife is a deal at this price

5. VolGrad

VolGrad Member

Mike - Did you make those grip scales?

6. esee6&3

esee6&3 Member

no i didn't make them, but i modified them to accept the titanium standoffs. original setup came with a backspacer