Chris Caine Companion Knife

Discussion in 'For Sale / Trade' started by theJman, May 23, 2020.

1. theJman

theJman Member

Chris Caine Companion Knife

The original version of the Chris Caine Companion Knife, the one made in Sheffield England by Scorpion. It's a heavy duty chopper with a unique profile unlike practically anything else. Has a very robust feel to it. Handle is long enough to allow multiple grips, while the forward and rear finger choils ensure your hand stays firmly in place no matter where you hold it. Never used in the field so it's essentially brand new.

This one has the upgraded leather sheath that contains both a firesteel and sharpening rod attached to the front (both included and also never used). Three snaps guarantee the knife will never fall out. Only marks are one or two faint black streaks from where I tried a ferro rod.

There aren't too many of these on this side of the pond so opportunities to buy one will be very limited.

• Overall length: 13.5"
    • Blade length: 7.5"
    • Edge length: 6.5"
    • Blade grind: Scandi, secondary bevel
    • Blade steel: 1075, 3/16", satin finish
    • Handle length: 6.0"
    • Handle scales: Polished black linen micarta, brass pins
    • Sheath: Leather D-ring dangler, firesteel, diamond barrel sharpener
    • Purchase price: $230
    • Selling price: $140

Ground shipping to anywhere in the continental US included. International orders are currently not available. No trade offers please; I'm trying to thin out my collection, not make it larger.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]