The ESEE-5 was designed by military SERE instructors as a hard-use downed pilot’s survival knife. Except for knife only models, the ESEE-5 comes standard with a Kydex sheath. Optional MOLLE Backs and Pouches may be ordered.
Read a review on the ESEE-5.
- Overall Length: 11.0″
- Blade Length: 5.25″
- Thickness: .25″
- Steel: 1095 Carbon, 55-57 Rc
- Finish: Textured Powder Coat
- Blade Width: 1.56″
- Grind: Saber
- Weight (Knife Only): 16 Ounces
- Handles: Canvas Micarta
- Black Kydex Sheath w/ Clip Plate
- Thumb Jimping On Spine
- Glass Breaker Pommel
- Bow Drill Divot In Handle
- Made in the U.S.A.
- ESEE-5P-KO-E (Black Blade, Plain Edge, Knife Only, No Sheath)
- ESEE-5S-KO-E (Black Blade, Partially Serrated, Knife Only, No Sheath)
- ESEE-5P-KO-OD-E (OD Blade, Plain Edge, Knife Only, No Sheath)
- ESEE-5S-KO-OD-E (OD Blade, Partially Serrated, Knife Only, No Sheath)
- ESEE-5P-E (Black Blade, Plain Edge, Kydex Sheath)
- ESEE-5S-E (Black Blade, Partially Serrated, Kydex Sheath)
- ESEE-5P-OD-E (OD Blade, Plain Edge, Kydex Sheath)
- ESEE-5S-OD-E (OD Blade, Partially Serrated, Kydex Sheath)
- ESEE-5P-VG-E (Venom Green Blade, Plain Edge, Kydex Sheath)
ESEE knives are made with absolute attention to detail using the finest raw materials and care during the manufacturing process. We stand behind our knives with a 100% unconditional lifetime guarantee. If your ESEE knife should ever break, we will repair or replace it. This warranty follows the knife throughout its life, anywhere in the world. No sales receipt or warranty registration required.
NOTICES / WARNINGS:
WARNING! This product can expose you to chemicals including Sulfur, Nickel, Chromium, Vanadium and Lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Sulfur, Nickel, Chromium, Lead and Iodine, which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. All Black Oxide finished knives have a copper / selenium cold process. Read more about these and other warnings here: Notices and Warnings.