YellowHawk Custom Kydex for my Esee Pr4

Discussion in 'ESEE® Knives and Gear' started by Jacob Peterson, Mar 20, 2018.

1. Jacob Peterson

Jacob Peterson Member

Hey guys, I got some custom kydex for my Pr4, and I LOVE it. Yellowhawk Imho does some of the best, if not the very best kydex around.
    On this sheath, I had them put my Exo tac ferro rod on the front, and I chose coyote tan with Atacs Au accents.
    I did a video showing it off that I will link below.
    My wife will be carrying it this weekend to the Bushcraft class!

If you guys are looking for premium aftermarket kydex, I can give no higher suggestion than YellowHawk Custom Kydex. He knocks it out every time, and he meticulously does every bit of work and every detail on these sheaths by hand.

He does have a website and an Instagram that I can link to if anybody wants.

Attached Files:

2. BlueDogScout

BlueDogScout Member

First pretty puppy in your avatar. Second, I actually watched this video the other week and I decided to contact them. I liked that they told me to think about the sheath you want and not a sheath you have and they will make it. He said he couldn’t do a few things I wanted because it would be too bulky. It’s sad because that is a beautiful sheath you have. Great knife too ;) I think if I just wanted a fire steel it would be great! Congrats on the cool holster

3. Jacob Peterson

Jacob Peterson Member

I have had Doug talk me out of a few things before. I have been frustrated in the past, but I have seen the fruit of what he has said too. So I know what you mean!

I love ACD's! Jimbo is my adventure buddy, I may never get another breed of dog!

Delkancott likes this.
  4. BlueDogScout

BlueDogScout Member

I couldn’t ever have another type of dog, the misses is a German Shepard fanatic and colt is. A great dog but he ain’t no ACD! I haven’t decided if he talked me out yet lol... I want the PR4 with pouch, firesteel look, and a place to put my exotac matchcase (another loop on the other side.

Jacob Peterson likes this.
  5. Jacob Peterson

Jacob Peterson Member

Well lmk what way you go, i designed pouches that i have made in Ohio by Gadsden Dynamics.

Doug does such incredible work, you wouldnt regret it!

The Marsh Gorilla likes this.
  6. BlueDogScout

BlueDogScout Member

I will, thank you

Jacob Peterson likes this.