The Hidden Woodsmen Gear

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Bushman5, Apr 4, 2018.

1. Bushman5

Bushman5 Member

I bought a few items (POSSIBLES POUCH, FIRE KIT - both in Multicam) barely if not used at all from a member here a while back , as well as two brand new multicam Fire Kits recently.

Pretty damn impressed. Flawless stitching, simple extremely functional designs, and what a way to HIGHLY organize my gear.

Amazing PERSON (i say person because Malcom @ The Hidden Woodsmen is a one man operation, i can hardly call him a company) to buy from. Top Tier communications and gear.

3 FireKits and 1 Possibles Pouch

[​IMG]

Fire Pouch #1 in Multicam Black, hold my drink powders, tea, bouillon soup cubes, food bars, etc. This is basically my "Sustenance Pouch" on my Load Bearing Rig

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pouch #2 in Multicam Black holds my fire kit, with room to spare for gathered tinder. Shown rolled up here. i should note that TWO of The Hidden Woodsmen FireKit pouches will fit into a SAW Pouch snugly......you will never lose gear again.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pouch #3 in regular Multicam holds misc kit, 3 x CEJAY ENGINEERING SERE LED glo sticks, Signal panel, spare coin cells, duct tape, kevlar thread spool, NanoCord spool in OD, lip balm , Fox 40 etc

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

the possibles pouch is not used on my Load Bearing Rig, i use that in my Eberlestock HalfTrak .

Sometimes its the simple well designed and made things in life, that make life easier in the woods. In this case Hidden Woodsmen Gear takes the lead.

Bushman5 Rating of 10/10

Last edited: Apr 5, 2018
    BigJake, koolaidnd, Kaw-liga and 3 others like this.
  2. Strigidae

Strigidae Administrator Staff Member

Thank you for the pictures and review sir!

3. shaneadams90

shaneadams90 ESEE Knives Marketing Director Staff Member

Used my Hidden Woodsmen possible pouch in last weeks SAR training. It housed some of the most essential equipment: TP, meds, tooth brush, tooth past a small repair kit, and a small flask of Granpa's recipe.

it served me very well and I'm still super pleased with the quality and craftsmanship. Good stuff....I've got a few more things I need to use a bit more before saying much more about them....super impressed with the HW stuff....

IMG_2124.JPG

IMG_5460.JPG