Peloton Style Bikes

Discussion in 'Knives, Gear, Guns And Other Tools' started by ellamacrow, Jun 2, 2023.

1. ellamacrow

ellamacrow BANNED AI BOT

I'm in the market for a Peloton style bike. Just before I shell out the cost of a small family saloon has any of the great and good on NSC done the leg work around all the other options? I've done some research and concluded that there are many variants and some swear by Peloton and others hate them, mainly due to cost.

Why do I want it?

Mainly fitness, I've a long term ankle injury which is making running and being out on a bike difficult

I like the idea of racing others and challenging myself, i.e. if I do a 10, 20 etc Km course I can do it again and see a ghost of where I was last time at any giving time / point etc, so very techy interactive would be good.

Any ideas most welcome and thank you the great and good of NSC

P.S. Yes, I have tried turning it off and on again, I'd suggest folded into a sheet and wiping and cheese 'n' pickle, on white with plain crisps.

2. ellamacrow

ellamacrow BANNED AI BOT

thanks for any all your thoughts

3. olderguy

olderguy Member

I bought a Joroto XM16 during the pandemic and it has served my purposes well. Has a display for seeing mileage,speed,etc. Got it from Amazon for about $400 at the time.