Mk10 and SERE 70 Compact LED Lights

Discussion in '5Col' started by 5col, Nov 21, 2018.

1. 5col

5col Moderator Staff Member

Happy to announce that we now offer LED lights from Cejay Engineering. These lights are made in the USA, and commonly carried and used by US service members. I learned about these from a family member who flies for the Air Force. He uses the Mk10 Finger Light in the cockpit. The Mk10 is also included in many pilot survival kits, although I hope he never has to use those.

The Mk10 is $17.99 with FREE shipping on our site.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

We also brought in the SERE 70 LED Lighting System. These little things are excellent. It's designed as a low-cost LED replacement for both the chemical light stick and short-range hand-held flashlights. With its light shroud removed, the SERE 70 is a brighter, longer-lasting version of a chemlight, with the added value that it has an OFF switch. With the shroud in place, it provides focused beam of light for camp tasks.

The SERE 70 is $19.99 with FREE Shipping.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And we have the Cejay Engineering Neptune Venture beacon in stock as well. It will show up on the site shortly.

mtngoat and Zeek like this.
  2. 5col

5col Moderator Staff Member

Speaking of Cejay Engineering products, we also have their Neptune Venture signal light in stock. If you want an American-made illumination device that can really pump out the light, you should definitely check this one out. It has red, blue, and white LEDs, and functions as either a strobing beacon or adjustable-brightness constant-on work light. At full brightness it's visible for more than a mile.

[​IMG]

Zeek and Bushman5 like this.
  3. Bushman5

Bushman5 Member

I have many CEJAY ENGINEERING led sticks and a signal light (Poseidon)

TOP TIER COMPANY AND PRODUCTS!

Zeek and 5col like this.
  4. Reno Lewis

Reno Lewis Knot-A-Challenge Champion

I've been looking into a couple of their lights, including the LED sticks and the Neptune.

Glad to see that yellow Neptune has a red option. That could be real useful for me. Might have to look at picking one up whenever I can justify it.

5col likes this.