Huge Tax Refund Sale Now In Progress!

Discussion in 'ESEE® Knives and Gear' started by The Knife Connection, Feb 19, 2019.

1. The Knife Connection

The Knife Connection Member

2. Bushman5

Bushman5 Member

Awesome stuff!

But what’s a tax refund? :D

Kaw-liga, Drew RedBear, Zeek and 2 others like this.
  3. Black5

Black5 Member

Like the discount, it won't apply to you because you're Canuckian.

However, if you see something you want, I'll use the discount to get it for you, then I'll ship it to you. All that ask is the sale price plus 10% plus actual shipping costs plus 10%.
    I do it for you...

4. Twiztedmind

Twiztedmind Member

I will only order my knives from Dale from The Knife Connection and there’s a reason for that. Some months ago I ordered a Tops Knives Steel Eagle delta class from him. After a few months of handling the knife (not using it) I decided I didn’t care for the handle. I called him and he took it back even though I was well out of the time frame for his return policy. He then gave me a credit for the returned blade which I used on an esee 4 and some other items. There was an issue with the credit card I used but he shipped me the esee 4 and other items anyway on good faith and waited patiently on payment. Now that’s what I would call great customer service and going above and beyond taking care of your customers!! So he has gained from me an exclusive buyer! Great discount Dale!

5. Kevo

Kevo Member

@The Knife Connection are awesome people to buy from. I've picked up more than a few knives and bits from them and will definitely recommend them to anyone who will listen

6. Drew RedBear

Drew RedBear Member

+1