Happy Canadian Thanks Giving !

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Twoody88, Oct 12, 2020.

1. Twoody88

Twoody88 Member

Cheers from up north to all the Esee fam , and my canadian bros especially !! 2020 has been like a bad movie.. fortunately i have a short attention span and turned it off almost instantly. Removing myself from ALL social media was a great decision and helped me slightly forget how much i hate most people. Im thankfull for so much this year regardless, but id like to express my thankfulness to the Esee forum and fam in this post. Its gives great piece of mind knowing theres still descent cool people out there and not everyones wrapped up in skewed mis-informed un-intelligent pollitical BS, loser Hollywood Scandals and Toilet paper shortages.. Thanks to everyone who comes here to share cool places , new tools and positive parts of their lives and your troubles too. Keep it real guys, social distancing has been a blast with you all around in here !

2. Andy the Aussie

Andy the Aussie Administrator of the Century Staff Member

And to you too. Some of my fondest memories are from Canada and one year when the world returns to normal I shall visit again. Had it not been for the current insanity i would have been in the US now. Take care and switching off is a most intelligent thing to do at present.

TerryD, Twoody88 and Strigidae like this.
  3. Bushman5

Bushman5 Member

I hear ya man. Cheers from BC

Zeek and Twoody88 like this.
  4. Skip808

Skip808 Member

I’ve only been to Canada a couple times to BC and Richmond. Both times had a great time. Found the best schwarma place I’ve ever been to in BC.

My goal one day is to do the drive from Washington through Canada to Alaska. It’s a hard push for others in my family since anything over 45 minutes is a long drive for us but I’ll keep trying.

I’d like to visit away from the tourist areas and see what’s out there. Probably when I retire. The country looks beautiful from the pictures I’ve seen

Twoody88 likes this.
  5. Twoody88

Twoody88 Member

Richmond is a city in BC and is probably my least favorite place to go lol.. give me a shout nexttime you make it up ill take you to some killer shwarma/donair spots !!

Skip808 likes this.
  6. Skip808

Skip808 Member

Thanks for the offer I’ll do that when we make it back up.

I can see where you’re coming from about Richmond. Lol my kids loved Richmond. They actually felt it was the most Hawaii like place they’ve been to in Canada. First hour they were there my daughter was like “wow dad it’s like home. Look at all the Asians”. Lol. Sounds horrible but so true. Don’t worry it’s okay we’re all mostly Asian in our family, lol

Twoody88 likes this.