Fallkniven, Fiddleback, Muela, Southern Grind, Benchmade

Discussion in 'For Sale / Trade' started by rileybassman, Dec 2, 2020.

1. rileybassman

rileybassman Member

Howdy all,

Bit of a gear purge here... in interest of keeping post shorter I haven't added as many pics... I have more and am happy to provide additional if you want!

All prices are STYD.

First up - brand new mint condition Fiddleback Forge Kephart with Ivory Linen Micarta - Natural Bolsters - Natural Liners - Red Pinstripes - 4" Blade - 8.625" OAL - 5/32" A2 - TT
    Stropped it and fondled it and that's it... will include a brand new JouFuu sheath and factory box. This one is drop dead gorgeous!

$old

Next up is a Fallkniven TK2. I got this used and seems like it was a light user... some scuffs on the blade, but nothing major. Handle and edge are all great with 0 damage. Super sharp! Comes with Box.

Withdrawn

Next up, Muela Kodiak in Ram's Horn. This is a super nice hunting knife... very good blade geometry and thins out behind the edge very nicely. Spanish "Molibdeno Vanadio" Steel which from what I could find is very similar to 440C and X50CrMoV15 (if not the same). The little I have used the knife it seems like a very good user steel. Sharpens easy. Feather sticked once and then stropped back and that's all... super good shape! Comes with box and very nice sheath. Super comfy handle!

$115 STYD

Next, super clean, super nice Benchmade CLA side opening auto with the green/black textured G10. 154CM blade. Action is super snappy with great lockup! Blade is centerd. This is a super nice specimen of this model! Has been occasionally carried and used, but is in great shape! Comes with Box and goodies.

$170 STYD

Last (for now) really nice Southern Grind G10 Spider Monkey with S35vn in red textured g10. Comes with box. Light user - no major marks or wear - good centering, great action! Comes with box and I'll toss in the snake eye bit (not shown).

$145 STYD

Thanks for looking!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]