Emergency Gear Sale....truck repairs

Discussion in 'For Sale / Trade' started by Bushman5, Oct 23, 2016.

1. Bushman5

Bushman5 Member

emergency truck repairs in progress............

need to order a bunch of truck parts from the USA, not carried in Canada. The USD to CDN $ exchange rate is beyond brutal. The parts I need are speciality and i, looking at about $700 CDN to get them.

so as a result i'm purging the gear locker of rarely used gear, including knives, load bearing gear, and misc.

everything listed will have insurance, tracking and is shipped via Canada Post. Shipping from up here is brutal, i will do my best to integrate the shipping into the listed price.

pics loading , may take several days. please be patient. It will take several days of photography and posting and pricing to get everything listed.

Canada / USA only. Sorry, but no Europe, or Hawaii, or South America. Certified Bank Cheque only. (this may change but right now i have no time to research)

all prices in USD.

again, it will take me several days to pile stuff up, photograph and price it.

please be patient.

UPDATED NOV 6 2016.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2016
  2. Bushman5

Bushman5 Member

first item up, some old school Emerson goodness....

EMERSON SUPER-COMMANDER, with custom grippy scales by ME! lower serial number, not used much,minor pwear and polishing of black coating, thumbstud is well secured with a drop of crazy clue on threads, , wicked big ass hard use recurve blade. Pivot washer polished micron smooth, inner scales at pivot area also polished, FAST FAST opening.....you want 9.4"s? this is the blade for you. Serial #0339.

thumbnail pics, click for full size, cuz i know some dont have great internet bandwidth.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

$250 USD (FIRM) , includes SHIPPING from Canada, insurance and tracking number (about $25-30 to ship to USA)

USA / Canada only. Exceptions made for the Mick Dundee / Fosters Lager swilling , Aussie folks.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2016
  3. Bushman5

Bushman5 Member

next up, some Perrin / Spyderco goodness, the venerable Spyderco STREET BEAT black polished micarta fixed blade Bowie, with a great retention sheath with G clip belt mounting (multiple positions). Amazing blade to hold in the hand, small , fast to draw and a formidable companion as a backup blade. Lightly used, minor tiny scuffs and scratches , has been sharpened several times and has prepped a lot of meat. VG10 steel. Black Micarta polished scales.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

$150 USD (FIRM), includes SHIPPING, insurance and tracking number (about $20 - 25 to ship to USA from Canada).

Canada/USA only, exceptions made for AUSSIE dwellers.

OPENING this up to TRADES: im looking for a folding REFLECTOR OVEN, for baking biscuits and bread by the fire.

like this :

https://www.canadianoutdoorequipment.com/reflector-oven-by-svante-freden.html

Last edited: Nov 13, 2016
  4. Bushman5

Bushman5 Member

next up , a sweet hardcore BOKER PLUS combo deal, the well reviewed Boker Plus Apparo hollow handle fixed blade, designed by Martin Knives and made by BOKER, paired with the also well reviewed BOKER PLUS VOX crash ax

EDIT NOV 23 2016: BOKER APPARO HAS BEEN TRADED.

The Apparo is Brutally tough 1/4" 440C stainless. Takes a wicked sharp edge if your good. The sawback actually works pretty well if you put some grunt into it and sharpen them with diamond files. Good for notching for lashing. Sheath , meh.......its functional. The cap for the handle has a ding on the lanyard loop, i would personally grind that off. The cap is long enough to center drill the inside for a big ferro rod...hint hint....store tinder inside the handle. Overall length: 12 3/8"
    Blade length: 7"
    Weight: 17.6 oz.
    Blade thickness: 0.3"
    Blade material: 440C
    Handle material: Cord

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

EDIT NOV 11 2016: I ground off the dented lanyard post and flattened the top of the cap.

EDIT NOV 23 2016: BOKER APPARO HAS BEEN TRADED.

The BOKER PLUS VOX is also 1/4" thick SK5 carbon steel, one piece, nice ax face, and a nice little pain horn / glass breaker, cinder block smasher on top. Designed by Jesper Voxnaes. Overall length: 13 3/4"
    Weight: 28.0 oz.
    Blade material: SK-5
    Handle material: G-10

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

USA / CANADA only, and in case Andy The Aussie is interested, to Down Under. NO WHERE ELSE.

EDIT: opening this up to TRADES: looking for 20 YOYO REELS + Bank Line + 20 SPEED HOOKS

Last edited: Nov 24, 2016
    DYSPHORIC JOY likes this.
  5. Bushman5

Bushman5 Member

SURVEYORS / FORESTRY PACKAGE!

Locally made in Vancouver BC Canada , DEAKIN INDUSTRIES BLAZE ORANGE SURVEYORS / FORESTRY CRUISER VEST. Room for everything AND the kitchen sink. 500D Cordura nylon, hi viz reflective tape/hi viz yellow tape sewn on. Used once, 99.9999% new and clean. SIZE LARGE

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Original SPENCERS LOGGING TAPE with release nail, this was my backup tape, never used. 75 FEET length. Replacement tape and parts available all over the place. Infinitely Rebuildable , these tapes are the best.

[​IMG][​IMG]

SUUNTO KB14-360 AZIMUTH Compass (used 5 times on dayhikes). Can be mounted on tripod with 1/4"-20 bolt.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

this is an excellent package for the Surveyor, Surveyor student, or Forestry pros.

package worth approx $275 USD ......

PACKAGE PRICE, including SHIPPING (approx $25 - 35), insurance and tracking number: $200 USD

USA/Canada/ AUS ONLY.

EDIT: Opening this package up to TRADES...................looking for heavy duty bindings for my US Military magnesium & cable snowshoes. ......prefer heavy duty urethane soaked conveyor belt webbing type bindings or bindings like these : http://www.northernorigin.com/traxion™/

will also trade for an Ash bucksaw like this: http://www.northernorigin.com/traditional-ash-bucksaw/

Last edited: Nov 13, 2016
  6. Bushman5

Bushman5 Member

reserved for item #5

chops likes this.
  7. Dougmau

Dougmau Member

That high speed bush internet.

8. Bushman5

Bushman5 Member

edited, items withdrawn

Dougmau likes this.
  9. Bushman5

Bushman5 Member

NVM

10. Bushman5

Bushman5 Member

pics and cost and descriptions up by Wednesday

11. Benson X

Benson X Member

You must own a Jeep ;)

Bushman5 likes this.
  12. Bushman5

Bushman5 Member

awe bud dont rub it in.......thats just cruel man...

13. Benson X

Benson X Member

Sorry man, couldn't help myself. Hope you get it figured out - shoot me a message if you want, I might be able to help out somehow (short of buying your stuff).

Bushman5 likes this.
  14. Mtnfolk Mike

Mtnfolk Mike Member

That's a bummer.. I hate cars and their issue's.. Good luck trying to raise some funds..

Might the SOE be a micro shotgun rig ??

15. Dagwood

Dagwood Member

What do you need?

16. Reno Lewis

Reno Lewis Knot-A-Challenge Champion

Dang Bushy, sorry to hear that.

I just blew my fun money for the next long while, so I'll likely be unable to help out by buying any of your goodies... I'll see what I can do though.

17. vBlake

vBlake Member

Jeep- just empty every pocket... and gear locker.

Sorry to hear of the bad luck. My Z71 is just waiting to crap out on me, I know it! Just the right time hasen't struck for it to start crappin!

18. tangomike3

tangomike3 Member

What is the price on Item #1 and can you post another pic of it? Thanks.

Bushman5 and Lockster like this.
  19. ArguableLobster

ArguableLobster Member

If you have any extra dutch ovens you want to sell I'd buy one.
    The oven kind, not the campfire kind with feet.

Bushman5 likes this.
  20. C99c

C99c Member

Is it Wednesday in Canada yet?
    Or did you decide to just burn the Liberty to the ground and go back to the Tracker (probably the best option)?

Bushman5 likes this.