Calling out Wild Bill

Discussion in 'Knives, Gear, Guns And Other Tools' started by Anthony, Jan 17, 2023.

1. Anthony

Anthony Member

So way back in 2009 I bought a Leatherman super tool 300. I’ve carried it with me every day for the past 13 years unless I was going to a funeral or an airport. I carried it in the stock “leather” Leatherman sheath for a while, maybe a year or so before I asked Wild Bill to make me a custom sheath for it. I was more active on this forum then, have since fallen off. Anyways I sent him the tool, and in about two weeks I had the sheath in the mail, made specifically for my super tool. Maybe twice a year I clean it up and oil it. I was on the bench about to do that and I figured I’d post it up. There’s a hole that’s been worn on the front, it might be time for a new one. It’s been through hell. Just wanted to shout out Wild Bill here for his great work.

6F4CEE5E-089F-43E5-8ADB-A95FD0DE95CD.jpeg CC574897-7D76-4A01-B614-8DC7FA9E9C17.jpeg

Bushman5, ASH, Jtallen83 and 5 others like this.
  2. Delkancott

Delkancott Member

Bushman5 likes this.
  3. Clown

Clown Member

He made a me a sheath for my ST300 as well. Many years ago. The sheath has been to subjected to daily wear and tear/abuse at work. It has outlasted one ST300 an is still going strong with its second Leatherman. Most excellent work by Wildbill.

ASH and Delkancott like this.