Burbank, California

Discussion in 'Counterfeits and Fakes' started by Mike Perrin, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Mike Perrin

Mike Perrin Administrator Staff Member

There is a seller on EBay that goes by the name "spoonfednonsense" or "xvdieselxv" who ships from Burbank, California selling counterfeit Izula knives for $30-$36. They are paracord wrapped so you cannot see the serial number , 51455.
    Address is :
    Spoonfednonsense
    465 E. Tujunga Blvd.
    Burbank, CA 91501

I have one a customer sent to us with packaging with return address and all. Counterfeit knife, sheath, business card and instruction sheet, all sealed in a plastic bag like we do. It is the old style slotted sheath and no clip plate.
    Beware. Mike

Strigidae likes this.
  2. anrkst6973

anrkst6973 Member

For the ever lovin....joker is probably doin the wrap and using a potato chip bag sealer. Knows he's selling fakes and trying to cover it up. Sic him Mike, bust his chops, put the Feds on his a**, eat him ever lovin mthr-fckin alive!! Enough with the cheap chi com junk being shipped from inside con-US soil. :(

3. Nordac

Nordac Member

Damn that's just north of me a few hours.
    Stupid hate dishonest people

4. Mike Perrin

Mike Perrin Administrator Staff Member

Turns out this address is an older apartment building. SO it is an individual shipping out of his apartment.
    As usual Ebay refuses to remove the listing after it is reported. I blame them more than I do the turd selling the fakes. EBay provides an easy way for anyone to sell this crap on U.S. soil thus open theft with no consequences unless we can catch them.
    We have NO authorized dealers on Ebay and will never sell to anyone who uses that venue to sell.
    Mike

mtngoat, Zeek and Strigidae like this.