Battle Horse, Custom Spyderco, Cold Steel, Camillus/Becker

Discussion in 'For Sale / Trade' started by Slade, Sep 14, 2016.

1. Slade

Slade Member

Battle Horse Knives Renegade $135

Bead blasted green micarta scales. Factory leather dangler with the works. New without box.O1 steel.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Spyderco Cruwear Mule Team 12 Custom $150

3D Contoured maroon herringbone Shadetree burlap micarta scales, carbon fiber pins and lanyard tube, filed spine with black epoxy fill, black and white G10 liners, acid washed blade. Nice contours and palm swell make this one very comfortable in the hand. ~20 DPS convex edge is super sharp. Beautiful mirror polish on the edge. The blade's secondary bevel experienced some pitting during the acid wash which included the apex of the edge. The edge is clean now post sharpening, but the secondary bevel still shows some of the pitting. The makers marks on the knife are still visible, but in somewhat of a ghosted fashion. Fit and finish on the scales is perfect. Includes a pouch. There is considerably more in this knife in materials alone than I am asking for it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cold Steel Natchez Bowie $OLD

New without box. HUGE 12" O1 steel blade. Faux Cocobolo scales. Brass fittings. 17 1/8" overall with a 11.75" blade of 8mm/.315" thick O1 steel. Amazing factory edge. Unsharpened swedge comes to a clean apex that feels pretty sharp without being sharpened. The light spot on the blade visible in the pictures wiped off with a towel. Secure-Ex sheath. Other than the packing grease that came on the blade, this knife is exactly how it came from the factory. Rare in this O1 steel and handle combination.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Becker BK3 TACTOOL $60

USA made, Camillus Stamped. 12.5" overall with a 7" Carbon Steel blade. Knife has seen some use as is visible in the pictures, but the blade edge is stock and unsharpened. There is some patina spotting on the raw metal in places. Unlike the Ka-Bar version, these Camillus BK3s come with an ambidextrous Kydex Sheath.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Time Stamps for "I'll take it" responses will be honored for PM, E-mail, and Post directly in feed equally. In the event that multiple posts are received via different methods in the same minute, a post directly in the listing will get priority. Note that e-mails are not often instant whereas posts in the feed are. In general Rule of Sharks Applies. I expect timely communications and payment with respect to holding items as SPF.

All prices include US USPS Shipping with tracking and guaranteed arrival. Insurance and PayPal Fees are optional and as such are not included in the price. I guarantee delivery by USPS tracking info. I have done my best to describe each knife's condition accurately, but some descriptions are a matter of opinion. I will accept returns for refund of knives initiated within 72 hours of receipt given that the knife is returned in the same condition that it is received and that my description was wrong (buyers remorse does not qualify.) I WILL NOT COVER RETURN SHIPPING. The knife is your responsibility once it is shown as delivered to you until it is back in my possession. PayPal G&S TOS.

Handling will be one business day or less in most cases. I will listen to any reasonable offers. Feel free to include justification for your offer. If purchasing multiple knives means shipping savings, I am happy to pass that on to the buyer. Please consider shipping cost when making offers. I'm not trying to support USPS intentionally. I don't mind shipping internationally, but the added chipping cost is the buyer's responsibility and I cannot guarantee arrival. I have successfully shipped to Australia, Canada and Lithuania so far. International arrival has ranged from 6 to 10 days.

You are responsible for ensuring you are within your legal rights to receive the item you are buying prior to purchase.

Pictures were taken in outside light and nothing has been used since. I can only write up so much description for something, but a picture gives more information than I ever could. I have done my best to accurately describe the condition of each, but feel free to ask any questions.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2016
  2. sneakypete

sneakypete Member

That Battle Horse Renegade is a heck of a knife. I bought the limited edition model way back with the textured handles and it's one beefy and capable blade. Someone should scoop this up! Glwts

Slade likes this.
  3. Slade

Slade Member

Yeah, I like it a lot, but I have two of them and I prefer to use one knife at a time.

sneakypete likes this.
  4. Slade

Slade Member

Price drop for this forum only. 135 for the BHK renegade, 150 for the custom cruwear mule and 60 for the BK3. Every one of them a great deal. It's a buyers market right now apparently.