15 Years later it can still hurt....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RocketmanDane, Sep 10, 2016.

1. RocketmanDane

RocketmanDane Member

As we all know today marks the 15th anniversary of the 9/11 Terrorists Attacks... As I volunteer to co facilitate a Veterans and Military PTSD support group locally.. I can tell you the physical and emotional wounds are still very real to many from that day. A good buddy of mine who I co facility the group with is one of those individuals. After seeing him go through four 30 day plus involuntary commitments in the past 10 months I can tell you the memories of being a first responder to the pentagon that day 15 years ago is just as fresh to him today.

I share this in hopes that others might realize that those wounds do still exists and please know that often physiological wounds are as hard if not harder because they normally cannot be seen.

To those out there still hurting especially emotionally please keep your chin up! And if you ever have questions about mental health or just want to Chat please just send me a PM and we can work out a time .

Last edited: Sep 11, 2016
    DYSPHORIC JOY, Bushman5 and DSD like this.
  2. IW17

IW17 Member

Well I'll be the first to reply. God bless you and all Americans. I have not forgotten and never will. We've withstood the trials and tribulations since that infamous day and will keep enduring. I love you all, and I will keep all in my thoughts and prayers. God bless and know that despite all the animosity, we will endure as we have been.

3. mwramos76

mwramos76 Member

Never forget. God Bless