BNIB Survive! GSO 7/7 FTOS

Discussion in 'For Sale / Trade' started by mmbackpacker, Apr 19, 2017.

1. mmbackpacker

mmbackpacker Member

I have a brand new Survive! Knives GSO 7/7 heading my way shortly.... I have been on the waiting list for this knife for months, but I am thinking of letting it go or trading it for something else.

I have a Survive SK 4.1- and I freaking LOVE it. But I am not so sure about the 7/7. Nothing about it puts me off, but it is one of those "in between" sizes that isn't quite a chopper, but doesn't have the finesse of a smaller blade. I don't know, I haven't even held mine yet- but don't let that sway your opinion.

My order is as below:

GSO-7/7
    Steel: CPM-3V
    Handles: Natural Brown Canvas
    Fasteners (Torx T-25): Tumbled
    Sheath: Coyote Kydex

I am hoping to find someone with a 5, 6, or 9, maybe even the 10 who is looking for something a bit more nimble.

Other trade offers are accepted (nice Wetterlings, GB axes, Frost River Isle Royale Jr...), but I may be picky. I paid $260depending on the trade, I may place the value a bit higher (they are worth more in the second hand market, similar to say, a Jacklore knife, but for the right swap I may be willing to go upside down a bit. Or, if it something you want to buy, I'd certainly entertain that.

Slade likes this.
  2. Dbltap45acp

Dbltap45acp Member

Any interest in a Shaerk Burning Bush with dangler sheath plus a little cash? Great bushcrafter knife. Email me if interested

Dbltap45acp@hotmail.com

3. mmbackpacker

mmbackpacker Member

Bushman5 and MKZ like this.
  4. Dbltap45acp

Dbltap45acp Member

5. Slade

Slade Member

Did you get a shipping notification? I ordered and paid for mine on 12/1/15. They should change their name to Ridiculous! I don't have the patience for a production pre-order to take 16+ months. Wonder how many of their items get shipped to old addresses as a result.

If their production is going to take that long, the secondary markup is not nearly enough imo. If I really love the 7/7 and feel the need to have one for each thumb, I have a 5 and a 6 also that could become available. Have to wait to check the 7/7 out first though.

ManOfSteel, mmbackpacker and Dagwood like this.
  6. mmbackpacker

mmbackpacker Member

Precisely. They take way to long to fullfill orders. No, I did not get my shipping notice, you "should" get yours before mine shows up... I guess I got excited with the monthly update email that said they were starting to ship out.

Slade likes this.
  7. ManOfSteel

ManOfSteel Member

I ordered my 12 2 years ago. I'll never order another thing from them unless it's a 6 ready to ship.

Slade and mmbackpacker like this.