WTB: ESEE 3HM

Discussion in 'For Sale / Trade' started by flipaldinho, Nov 15, 2021.

1. flipaldinho

flipaldinho Member

Hey folks,

Does anyone have an ESEE 3HM sitting around that they are considering parting with? Happy to take a look at any used/abused options, as it'll be a user for me.

Thanks!

Robert Anderson and Stayinsharp like this.
  2. Robert Anderson

Robert Anderson Member

I've been watching this one, hoping you got more offers than you wanted. I would really like to try one of these out, because the reviews are so glowing. My first ESEE was the ESEE 4 and for me it was a "big knife". I have and use machetes, but I don't think of them more as trail cleaning tools than camp/hike/motorcycle touring tools. My first backpacking knives started very small and grew to about the 2.5 in size. More recently I started with the ESEE 4 and went down to the Izula. Size wise the Xancudo seems ideal, but I just love the feel of the ESEE 4 3D scales. At times now I actually see the need for the ESEE 4 size. My last backpacking trip I carried the ESEE 3 but I have a good collection now and it's getting hard to pick only one. I keep saying I have enough knives, but an ESEE 3HM would be very hard to resist, near impossible if they came out with 3D scales for them...

Stayinsharp likes this.
  3. Stayinsharp

Stayinsharp Member

The Esee 3HM is the best production flat grind fixed blade. Hands down!

Bozho likes this.
  4. flipaldinho

flipaldinho Member

It's now becoming clear why there aren't as many out there in the used market :D

5. Marty W

Marty W Member

I waited forever for a 4HM to come available, but I finally caved in and bought a new one. I’d like a 3HM as well.

Stayinsharp likes this.