ESEE PR4 and Armatus kydex sheath

Discussion in 'For Sale / Trade' started by Williamc, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Williamc

Williamc Member

Paypal F&F preferred. Email for fastest response.

ESEE PR4 with white G10 liners. G10 liners can be removed and I have the original factory hardware for this (I bought replacement ESEE hardware for the thicker handles with liners). Very lightly used for a little whittling and striking a ferro rod. No batoning. Includes factory leather sheath.

Armatus carry solutions kydex sheath for ESEE PR4 in FDE. Includes belt loops and a ferro rod holder. This DOES NOT fit the knife with the G10 liners...they'll have to be removed to use the sheath.

$115 shipped for both, or $85 shipped for just the knife. Would prefer to sell both together, so I'll only sell the sheath separately if the knife purchaser doesn't want it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Williamc

Williamc Member

Sold. Much thanks!

3. Mountainmistwanderer

Mountainmistwanderer Member

I wonder if the kydex can be reheated to help fit the knife with the liners on it. I would think so.

4. RocketmanDane

RocketmanDane Member

@Mountainmistwanderer
    I tried to reshape that exact Brand and style of sheath. Can it be done? Yes, but it requires a Heat gun not a hair dryer to get it nice and flexible. Once its good and warm you only have a few seconds to form to shape before it is to cool to change. If you dont get it perfect then reheat and try again.