Condor Terrasaur

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Stayinsharp, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Stayinsharp

Stayinsharp Member

.... I’ll edit this when I have a bit more time. I have been initially disappointed by the quality of the example that I received.... however by the power of this forum, I’ve been in direct contact with Joe Flowers. I’ll wait to complete my review til after he and I have had the chance to work together for a resolution. Thanks in advance Joe.

thanks guys.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2020
    mtngoat and IW17 like this.
  2. theJman

theJman Member

Condor (Imacasa) are not known as a quality brand so it isn't surprising to hear there are issues. I've bought 4 different models over the years and all had problems - some to the extent they had to be sent back - so I won't be buying anything else from the company. If there's anyone who can get it taken care of though it's Joe, he has a very solid relationship with the company and designed many of their knives (2 of the 4 knives I bought from the company are Joe's designs).

3. Stayinsharp

Stayinsharp Member

I gotta say that the quality of my second Bushlore was much much better than the first. The first was a gen 1 and they hadn’t worked the kinks out yet. My second was great fit and finish and got light saber sharp. It just wouldn’t stay that way so it was passed on. I hope that I can bring a positive review to the table. Just waiting to talk with Joe once he’s back from his trip