Weekend training

Discussion in 'Search, Rescue and Technical Skills' started by Jeff Randall, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Jeff Randall

Jeff Randall ESEE Knives / Randall's Adventure & Training Staff Member

With all the craziness going on over the weekend, RAT-SAR was in the woods with Lawrence County Sheriff's Office Search and Rescue finishing up a NASAR training class. From mission planning to boots-on-the-ground, The Lawrence County SAR team is an awesome group of SAR Technicians doing good work in the Bankhead Nation Forest and Sipsey Wilderness. Special thanks to David Walker with North Carolina Haywood County Search and Rescue / NC Emergency Management’s MSAR Team 4 for helping out with the class! Regardless of everything going on, be sure to thank a first responder and/or volunteer for supporting their communities. Always be part of the solution, not the problem!

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

10.JPG

11.JPG

12.JPG

13.JPG

14.JPG

15.JPG

16.JPG

JV3, STPNWLF, Kevo and 7 others like this.
  2. ASH

ASH Member

Wow that would take a heck of a wreck for Nascar to need rescued out there. Unless they start a back to the roots bootlegging series. J/k.

I hate ticks, was this at the farm? I originally thought y'all went to their location to participate. Looks like y'all had some nice weather. It's good to see good people out doing good things.

3. RedEyedHog

RedEyedHog Moderator Staff Member

Mike, Lee, and Kevin Came by the compound after this training. I was extremely disappointed that Mike couldn’t give any sugar out with that mask on.