Hathorn (Whites) wildland fire/logger boots 12D price dropped to 185

Discussion in 'For Sale / Trade' started by Backwoods Runner, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Backwoods Runner

Backwoods Runner Member

Hi all, only selling these because I have 2 other pairs of logger style and 1 pair of hiking style fire boots. They are Hathorn Hi line boots, handmade by White's Boots in spokane WA. Hathorn is usually Whites "budget" brand but these are the Hi Lines which are every bit as good as the real deal. Additionally the model number for these specific boots (1055xs) is now listed under the White's name on their website. They are completely rebuildable and resoleable (not all of the hathorns have this capability). They are a size 12d, in my experience these boots run big, I wear a 12.5 or 13 in most shoes but have been wearing another pair or this exact same boot in 12d for about 1.5 years of wildland fire fighting. And I was recently professionally fitted at the whites factory into a pair of 11.5s. I have only worn these for about 30 minutes indoors to make sure they fit and then put them away as a back up to my main boots. One thing to understand before buying if you are not used to true all leather loggers is these boots require a long (and sometimes painful) break in period but once they are broken in they are incredible outdoors boots. I do not have the original box but i do have another white's box they will ship in along with some or white's leather conditioner. I am looking for $215.00 shipped, and given the somewhat unique nature of these boots I will accept returns for up to a week after they are received as long as there is no wear on the boots and you cover shipping fees. Thanks! 20190212_195902.jpg 20190212_195944.jpg 20190212_195902.jpg 20190212_195944.jpg 20190212_200033.jpg 20190212_200054.jpg 20190212_200130.jpg

Last edited: Mar 8, 2019
  2. Backwoods Runner

Backwoods Runner Member

Bump and a price drop to $230.00 net to me. Might also take a 6hm in a partial trade.

3. Backwoods Runner

Backwoods Runner Member

Bump and another price drop to $215 net to me, going to ebay with them after the weekend.

4. DYSPHORIC JOY

DYSPHORIC JOY Administrator Staff Member

Man, I wish I didn’t wear 13.5. This is a smoking deal.

Backwoods Runner likes this.
  5. Backwoods Runner

Backwoods Runner Member

Since I really hate dealing with ebay... 185.00 net to me shipped in the lower 48.

6. Backwoods Runner

Backwoods Runner Member

Had these up on ebay for awhile and am not getting anything but low ball offers so I am taking them down and dropping the price. I am moving at the end of this week and don't want to carry these with me. $140.00 net to me shipped in the lower 48 takes them.

7. Bushman5

Bushman5 Member

Wrong size for me or I’d be all over these

8. Mark

Mark Member

Very good deal....I wear Whites at work and walk on ballast all day,they hold up better than any other boot...

9. Ranger

Ranger Member

Ah hell... too good to pass up. I'll take them.

:Edit:
    Payment sent. Thanks!

Last edited: Apr 26, 2019
    Backwoods Runner and Bushman5 like this.
  10. Ranger

Ranger Member

Received the boots. This was a steal. (excellent seller)
    Thanks man!