A fantastic sheath from Wildbill247365

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by bmtdk, May 22, 2018.

1. bmtdk

bmtdk Member

I need to give a long overdue public thank you to @Wildbill247365 for his generosity on a sheath that he made for the KRF Tribute that I purchased from @CWB. Bill said he would make a sheath for whomever bought the knife. He also said he would make it for the cost of shipping only. I couldn't refuse his offer and purchased the knife. Bill reached out to me and asked what kind of sheath I would like. He also suggested that he would make a custom sheath if that is what I wanted. After a few pm's I decided on a right hand cross draw. One of the problems i have with other cross draws is that the angle of the blade to the belt line is too great and makes the draw uncomfortable. I gave Bill my thoughts and let him do his thing. What he came up with is absolutely fantastic. The sheath is custom fit to the Tribute. It snaps into place with zero play in any direction but is easily removed and inserted. It is heavily waxed and polished. It is the nicest sheath that I have ever owned. I was really skeptical of having Bill build the sheath knowing that I may not like the knife and end up passing it on to another user. The good news for me is that I love the knife and it and the sheath will be going nowhere but to the woods with me. I have briefly discussed with Bill my desire for him to build me a matching set for me and my son. That is a project that he will be doing in the near future. If you need a sheath or like the design he made for me, do not hesitate to get in contact with Bill. You will be very pleased. Thanks again to Bill and Bob. Both of you are great to work with.

Attached Files:

Clown, Kaw-liga, anrkst6973 and 4 others like this.
  2. mwramos76

mwramos76 Member

Very nice @Wildbill247365 is the man for sure. Great looking set up you have there

bmtdk likes this.
  3. Mountainmistwanderer

Mountainmistwanderer Member

That is a sweet setup

bmtdk likes this.
  4. Wildbill247365

Wildbill247365 Member

So glad you like it, that is why I love working leather for people. It's not about making a killing and getting rich, but offering someone something they might need and use. Thanks again for the kind words, means a lot to me!!!!

5. IW17

IW17 Member

Bills leather is top notch! I have several sheaths that's he's made me.

bmtdk likes this.
  6. Clown

Clown Member

That's a beauty! I have 3 of @Wildbill247365 sheaths and all of them are top notch. The one he made me for my Leatherman ST300 actually outlasted the multitool and is still in daily service with a second ST300. He does great work and is a good guy to deal with. Enjoy your new sheath and knife!

bmtdk likes this.