WTS/WTT Cleaning out closet, mags, silver, holsters, grips

Discussion in 'For Sale / Trade' started by DesertFox, Jan 21, 2018.

1. DesertFox

DesertFox Member

All,

I'm cleaning out my closet and had some free time, so I'd like to sell or trade some of the extra gear I have lying around.

Trade interests (with cash on my end if needed): Izula-II, ESEE-4, Laser Strike, ESEE-5.

I've put a cash value as a ballpark for trades, and I'm open to offers.

[​IMG]

Stippled PMAGs (I have a lot) - These are all made from brand new Magpul PMAG 30 AR/M4 GenM2 with gray followers and are hand stippled (no lasers/machines) to a light sandpapery-feeling texture on all of the "grid" spaces, wrapped around the front, back and baseplate. Very grippy, but not abrasive. I've made about sixty or so of them so far that I've given/traded to friends and people at work, so I have lots of practice and feel like they're finally good enough to sell. (I would value these at $10/mag + $7 (time) + $3 (postage) = $20/mag).

[​IMG]

Not-so-stippled PMAGs - They haven't been stippled yet, if that's your thing. ($10/mag + $5 postage and I'd like to sell in groups of 7, because that's what will fit in a flat rate box.)

IMG_0329.jpg
    **SILVER ROUNDS SOLD**
    Silver rounds - I have ten 1oz Sunshine Mint rounds in a plastic coinvault tube. (I would value these at $180 + $5 shipping.)

[​IMG]
    **SILVER BARS SOLD**
    Silver bars - I have two secondary market 10oz silver bars from APMEX. (I would value these at $180 + $5 shipping.)

[​IMG]

PHLSter Glock Classic Holster - There's a good description at the PHLSter site (https://www.phlsterholsters.com/product/glock-classic-holster/). Never carried or worn, because I started carrying my M11A1 instead. (I would value at $50 because I don't have packaging for it + $5 shipping.)

[​IMG]

Magpul Glock 19 PMAGs - Still in the packages, realized I had bought WAY more than I thought. (I would value at $36 for all three + $5 shipping.)

[​IMG]

F3 J frame holster - I believe F3 went out of business, which is a shame because this is a great holster UNLESS you (1) have a S&W 360/340 or (2) have Crimson Trace LG405s. Works perfect with a 642/442 or any S&W that does not have the shrouded ejector rod setup like the 360/340. (I would value this at $25 + $5 shipping)

[​IMG]

S&W new production combat grips - These are take offs. (I would value at $20 for the pair + $5 shipping)

I'll keep digging through all my stuff and adding things over the next couple days, so please keep an eye out.

Thanks for looking, hope to make some trades or sales with you all!

~DesertFox

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 28, 2018
  2. DesertFox

DesertFox Member

Bump to the top; spot for silver has gone up quite a bit in the last few days so the bars and rounds are very close to spot price and will ship free if someone is interested in all of it.

3. DesertFox

DesertFox Member

Silver bars are all sold. Still have other trade stuff. Thanks!