Onetigris gear ??

Discussion in 'Knives, Gear, Guns And Other Tools' started by Andy the Aussie, Dec 31, 2019.

1. Andy the Aussie

Andy the Aussie Administrator of the Century Staff Member

Strigidae likes this.
  2. Wisdom

Wisdom Member

Most of their gear is toward the air soft crowd. I’ve got some of their pouches. It’s decent quality especially for the price. If your being deployed to the Middle East, this isn’t what I’d choose. Otherwise the few items I have, I’ve been happy with. They make some cool dog stuff if your into the tactical pooch.

3. Andy the Aussie

Andy the Aussie Administrator of the Century Staff Member

Cheers thanks..! Really the only thing we have been looking at is the shelter, we have a couple of GREAT makers out here if I need more pouches/packs/LBE etc. I have to admit to thinking about dropping some $s on "Tacing Out" my pups though... :D

Strigidae likes this.
  4. BlueDogScout

BlueDogScout Member

I had their dog vest for my blue heeler when he was with us. As said above decent quality for the price.

5. IW17

IW17 Member

I have a few of their products and I'd agree with everyone so far. Not the best stuff, but hits above their price point. This tent seems worth checking out. At the price it's not like you'd be taking a huge hit if it didn't work out. The only downside I can see is you'd only be able to use it in areas with trees.

Edit: After thinking it over, you could use poles of some kind to prop up the two roof corners and run cord down to stakes at an angle if there were no trees or brush to tie off to.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2020
  6. Chris Talley

Chris Talley Member

I was under the impression that OneTigris was a Chinese company. I have one piece of gear from them - a titanium flask with Molle backing that gets used often!