Rocky S2V

Discussion in 'For Sale / Trade' started by leftylewis, Oct 28, 2020.

1. leftylewis

leftylewis Member

Hi! Anyone interested in some Rocky S2Vs? I have a couple of pair I ordered to replace my Lowa boots a while back and now I need new boots I busted them out and they seem to run a bit small. I was told they would fit but I think the sales guy was thinking of a different boot. They fit but my toes are really close to the front. They are 9.5 and I guess I need a 10/10.5. I think that I paid around 220 bucks a pair, but I guess they are worth 150 shipped a pair obo or trade for something. I will try to get some pictures up day after tomorrow.

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!!

Generic picture for now.

Adding in some pants if anyone is interested.
    First a pair of TAD Gear Force10 AC in black size 32x34. I wore them in the house once or twice but wearing black pants reminds me of being at work. $100 shipped or obo

Second Viktos Gunfighter jeans in 34x34. I can wear 34x34 but am a 32 waist and these must be a bit big for CC? lotsa of pockets, worn twice and put away. $100 shiped or obo

Mostly happy with trades:) Or combos of trades and $

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 11, 2020
  2. junglebum

junglebum Member

I have the jungle boot version and found that they ran HUGE I had to get a size and half smaller than my normal

3. leftylewis

leftylewis Member

What did you think of those jungle boots?