New Old Stock From Thiers, France!

Discussion in 'Baryonyx Knife Co.' started by FortyTwoBlades, Feb 5, 2018.

1. FortyTwoBlades

FortyTwoBlades Moderator Staff Member

[​IMG]
    We've managed to obtain a number of nice thin French slipjoint folders at an excellent price, and we're passing on the savings. Similar to the old Imperial brand slipjoints you may remember from days since passed, these little guys all but disappear in a pocket and aren't afraid to be put to work. Thinly ground high carbon steel with full length steel liners under the colorful polymer scales. Known as a "shuttle" knife in France due to the resemblance to the weaving implement, the rounded form is comfortable in both hand and pocket. Snap one up today!

Caleb O, Scrap and otis like this.
  2. Kevo

Kevo Member

@FortyTwoBlades how do these little guys hold up? I'm thinking about grabbing a few as mini stocking stuffers.

3. FortyTwoBlades

FortyTwoBlades Moderator Staff Member

They're a simple little slip joint folder. They're not tanks or anything, but they're not really going to be used for anything crazy-strenuous either. If you're familiar with the old Imperial brand slip joints they're along similar lines in overall build.

Kevo likes this.
  4. Kevo

Kevo Member

Thanks for the quick response! I have a couple of little cousins who are about ready for their first folders, and these seem like a good fit. I'll of course need one or two also lol.

FortyTwoBlades likes this.