9'x9'x7' Outfitter's/Scout Tent

Discussion in 'For Sale / Trade' started by Bipolarcockroach, Sep 26, 2020.

1. Bipolarcockroach

Bipolarcockroach Member

Very nice Beckel Canvas Ena wedge tent only used about 5 times, USA made from 10 oz light green army duck canvas. has a 5" stove jack, full sod cloth, loops along the peak so it can be hung from a ridge pole. The dual closure zippers run all the way to the peak which allows you to set it up lean-to style with one side open if you chose. It can be rigged lots of different ways : wooden A frame, Poles, slung over a horizontal tree branch etc..
    comes with it's own duffle sack and weighs around 18 pounds
    (I know it looks kind of saggy, I didn't have proper stakes and lines to get it set up tight when I took these photos, when rigged correctly this is a very solid 4 season shelter, I've used it in snowstorms and in sub zero weather and it totally rocked.)
    $275 (it's a bulky item and will run me around $75 to ship)
    I'm not very active on this forum but I've done some transactions in here and I have good feedback, feel free to message me if you have any questions.

-Justin
    J%VK2FgSQbWGn3h7gXlYzw.jpg fFbG94o2RhKb8Q54kTMOPw.jpg bWSb2cjoSlCopvBetJPRUg.jpg QGORJlN2RlqBvdNVqiJddg.jpg VW2RjUZVRuy56%Gref%pbw.jpg whEk8Z9SRB2TXjkKKo6XmQ.jpg

Last edited: Oct 15, 2020
    erik and Boker55 like this.
  2. Bipolarcockroach

Bipolarcockroach Member

Bump with price drop..$275

3. Backwoods Runner

Backwoods Runner Member

Are you including the poles? And when you say sod cloth is that the same as a ground cloth or floor? Thanks!

4. Bipolarcockroach

Bipolarcockroach Member

I could include the poles if you want them, just understand that the poles by themselves aren't really enough to support the center of the tent .You need to rig a ridge line between two trees or make an A frame and run a ridge pole (this is the best way to set it up in my opinion).
    The sod cloth is a 6 inch wide strip of tarp material that runs along the bottom edge on both sides of the tent (not on the doors) it is intended to be buried under snow, dirt, debris etc.. and makes it easier to seal things down to the ground.

5. Bipolarcockroach

Bipolarcockroach Member

SPF to Backwoods Runner
    -Thanks!!

6. Bipolarcockroach

Bipolarcockroach Member

Sale Closed.