UEW

Discussion in 'Sale / Trade Feedback' started by Slade, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Uncle Malice

Uncle Malice Member

Yours has the exact same timestamps as mine.... is the number you received ending in 1637 by chance?

2. UEWSUPPORT

UEWSUPPORT Member

We are looking into this now and I am correcting it for some reason our online system updated multiple of the same numbers for customers. Package is shipped and I will send accurate tracking to your email ETA is the same

3. UEWSUPPORT

UEWSUPPORT Member

We are looking into this now and I am correcting it for some reason our online system updated multiple of the same numbers for customers. Package is shipped and I will send accurate tracking to your email shortly ETA is the same

4. jbs121s

jbs121s Member

Alan, I have emailed you 4 times in as many days with no reply. You mentioned a tracking number back on the 27th of December and I haven't seen it or gotten a reply since. Are you getting my emails?

5. UEWSUPPORT

UEWSUPPORT Member

Yes and I have been responding let me email you outside of our support client and see if that resolves it

6. Paynefree

Paynefree Member

I tell you this guy is full of excuses..always has an answer though when pressed on this site.. glad I pulled my order when I did..Christmas is come and gone which is what those knives were for..best of luck again guys..

Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
  7. UEWSUPPORT

UEWSUPPORT Member

We are moving through the remaining orders I am not giving excuses I am telling everyone the truth in regards to what is happening. If anyone has had enough of the wait I can and will like I have always said comply with a refund if needed. Yes there has been a very very very long wait time and process yes i have indeed made mistakes but all orders will be seen through

8. Ausher

Ausher Member

Looks like I got the correct tracking number this time.

9. Giungla

Giungla Member

He got back to me today, so I'm guessing he's just been busy with the holidays.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
  10. Uncle Malice

Uncle Malice Member

I ended up getting an updated tracking. The package was delivered, but it was only for 2 of the 9 knives that I have ordered. Still waiting for tracking and delivery of the rest.

11. timdgsr

timdgsr Member

Note to self. Don't buy ZT0620s or Cold Steel recons from anyone on these forums.

Has anyone mailed one of these off to a manufacturer for validation? You don't sell knives that are still in production for this cheap and something not be wrong.

Even if they had a few in stock they were trying to reduce the price on to move quickly, that would be one thing. They clearly keep continuing the "sale" and seem to be ordering more based on UEWSUPPORT's replies. I personally believe that y'all are ordering fakes.

12. Uncle Malice

Uncle Malice Member

They're definitely not fakes. I have ordered several of each, myself and compared them to known legitimate knives. They are 100% real. What's "wrong" is that it's taking forever for them to ship. Whether that's the result of waiting to build bulk orders to receive wholesale discounts or what - I don't know... but they're definitely not fakes. At least none of those that I have received are.

They're selling legit ESEE knives, too... or do you actually trust THOSE ones? lol

Ausher likes this.
  13. timdgsr

timdgsr Member

I guess I don't follow your point on the ESEE knives.

Like I said, I'm not throwing out fact or gospel here. I'm stating that I personally don't believe they're legit, and your word on them being legit based on the fact that you eyeballed it doesn't cut it for me.

• This website has more $30 Chinese made gas station knives than they do "brand name" knives.
    • They don't bother to list the brands of most of the recognizable knives on the site.
    • The site is changing names after what seems to be a relatively short time period.
    • On page 1 of the gear deals thread, Tyler posted that the response from UEW was that they were doing a week long promo due to quantity in stock. The code still works for 50% off the entire website almost 3 months later.
    I could probably find more things to nit pick, but I don't think I need to.

14. Uncle Malice

Uncle Malice Member

You said you wouldn't trust their ZT or Recon1... but didn't mention the ESEE knives they are selling. That's why I asked... you know... since this is the ESEE forum.

There is not a single chinese clone knife that is an exact copy of the real production knives. They all have differences. These are differences that anyone with the slightest modicum of experience can see plain as day.

Regardless, you're clearly not even placing an order with them, sooo..... what is it that you're complaining about? Are you upset that others are getting quality knives at a cheap price for the cost of being patient?

It's not as if the knives are being sold below prices available to wholesale dealers or military discounts. I can tell you from experience that the prices they're offering on the ESEE knives are just slightly over the cost of ordering from ESEE with military discount.

If you don't think they're legit, buy one and send it to KAI or Cold Steel for inspection. If it's fake (it's not), then you can file a dispute with your credit card company. Then you can come here and rub it in all of our faces that we've all been duped by the only seller on the internet selling perfect clones of name brand knives.

Ausher likes this.
  15. timdgsr

timdgsr Member

You seem awful defensive.

My list wasn't all inclusive. However, those do seem to be the ones most people are mentioning they purchased.

Clone knives are getting better every day. Especially when companies post pictures on their website highlighting what they got wrong so it can be corrected.

16. Uncle Malice

Uncle Malice Member

Sure, because are 2 of the better deals on the site. I'm the one who originally brought the deal to this site... so yeah, I'm defending it - because I've ordered several times and received my items. I've confirmed that they are legit when comparing them to KNOWN REAL VERSIONS FROM OTHER VENDORS. If you want to say that it's just "eyeballing" and I can't tell the difference between a real and a fake when they are both right in front of me... then I don't know what you would expect the factory to tell you about them.

I seem defensive because I've confirmed that they are legit. You seem awfully critical for someone who hasn't placed an order. :)

It's like arguing with a blind person about the color of my car and say I'm defensive when I tell them that they are mistaken.

Ausher likes this.
  17. UEWSUPPORT

UEWSUPPORT Member

Hey I understand the skepticism but they are real. We have messed up as a company on a lot of things and are working to correct our mistakes however the knives are authentic

Ausher likes this.
  18. Ausher

Ausher Member

My zt620 should be here today. Ill take pics of it and send them to zt for their opinion on it to verify if it's real or fake. I've done it with another zt to verify it was real.

19. Jeff Randall

Jeff Randall ESEE Knives / Randall's Adventure & Training Staff Member

My question to UEW is why you are hiding your website domain via a 3rd party service called Perfect Privacy. Also, why do you not have your business location and contact info on your website? You have an HTML contact form but nothing else that legitimizes your business.

mwramos76 likes this.
  20. Jeff Randall

Jeff Randall ESEE Knives / Randall's Adventure & Training Staff Member

You're also bouncing your IPs all over the place from New York and Kansas to Atlanta and Birmingham. Not saying you're a scam artist...yet, but some of the business practices you are using don't seem so good.

Whatever you owe people on this forum get it taken care of now and quit talking around the issue.

Paynefree, mtngoat and Strigidae like this.